Job Announcement: Electrical Engineer
03 Apr 2018
|Num. of Positions
||Interested applicants should submit detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae and other supportive documents before the closing date to the Office of Human Resources Bosaso HQ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents will not be returned and should not include original testimonials.
Golis Telecom is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer which focuses on installation, maintenance, and safety checking of electrical control systems and related components.
We are looking for a problem solver who can think outside the box and can also follow general guidelines.
- Install, test, and maintain electrical equipment.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Install solar modules, panels, or support structures
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
- Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation.
- Identify installation locations with proper orientation, area, solar access, or structural integrity for photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
- Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in electrical engineering (work experience is preferred).
- Not older than 30 years
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Knowledge of installing electrical panels
- Knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
- Able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge of battery and power equipment installation, maintenance, and repair
- Knowledge of installing Rectifiers, -48 Battery Plants
- Troubleshoot all problems effectively, performing quality.
- Physical ability to complete this type of work
- Cover letter
- Updated C.V.
- High school certificate
- University certificate
- University transcript
- Experience Certificate